Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Apricot Glazed Pork Loin

I've never really been a fan of Pork Loin & Pork Chops until recently. I've come to realize that Pork pairs great with fruit. I'll admit when I first found the "Apricot Glazed Pork Loin" recipe I was a little hesitant, but I thought..why not? It has a 5 star rating...so it must be pretty tasty! Last Thursday was my 2nd time ever making this dish. The pork came out GREAT! I served the pork with sauteed zucchini & garlic/chicken rice. The only "uh oh" moment was when the rice came out of the rice cooker. It was super mushy! Good, but mushy! Not really sure what went wrong there? Oh well, at least the rest of the meal with to diiiiie for! Happy Hubby once again!

Recipe Link: Simply Roasted Pork Loin Roast w/ Apricot Glaze

No comments:

Post a Comment